Liposuction involves removing fat by sucking it out through a tube. It is most effective for people whose weight is normal and who have have firm, elastic skin. It is not a substitute for losing weight. Liposuction can be performed on multiple areas including:
- To protect your body, and get the best result, look after yourself.
- Avoid vigorous activities after your operation.
- Protect your wounds as you are told to.
- Putting on weight or being pregnant will affect the results.
- Maintain a healthy weight and level of exercise.