Fat Transfer to Face
Fat transfer to face is a minimally invasive treatment that’s used to rejuvenate areas of the face. Liposuction is used to remove fat cells from the donor area – usually the stomach or thighs. Then they’re cleansed, processed and injected into the face.
- To protect your body, and get the best result, look after yourself.
- Avoid vigorous activities after your operation.
- Protect your wounds as you are told to.
- Putting on weight or being pregnant will affect the results.
- Maintain a healthy weight and level of exercise.