PLASTIC SURGERY CHESHIRE
I am on the specialist register of Plastic surgery of The General Medical Council. I graduated from Nottingham University and undertook my Plastic Surgery Training in the North-West of England with specialist fellowships in cancer reconstruction and skin surgery. I have also undertaken a Specialised National Fellowship in Cosmetic Surgery.
I have an interest in Aesthetic and Cosmetic Rejuvenation both Surgical and non-surgical. I believe in combination treatments, with focus on Patients interest, to achieve the desired results.
I am a full member of;
- BAAPS (British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons)
- BAPRAS (British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons)
- ISAPS (International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery)
- ISPRES (International Society of Plastic & Regenerative Surgeons)
- ESLD (European Society of Lasers and Energy Based Devices)
- BMA (British Medical Association)
I have published in various leading Plastic Surgery Journals and also presented, my research projects, at both national and international level. I have and continue to contribute to and organise local, regional, national and international Plastic Surgery and Cosmetic education events.
I have contributed to a number of national plastic surgery initiatives working along the Department of Health and the various national plastic surgery bodies.
I am passionate about patient safety, effective communication, the incorporation of effective technology in healthcare, minimally invasive procedures, delivery of high quality outcomes and care with great service with patients’ interest and focus at the heart of my practice.
Consultant Plastic Surgeon
B Med Sci (Bachelor of Medical Sciences):
Awarded by Nottingham University.