FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
A facelift is an operation to tighten and lift the loose skin of your face below the eyes. Anything above the eyes is a browlift.
The procedure will take around 1 – 2 hours, you will either be treated as a Daycase or you may need to spend the night, Dr Sof will discuss this with you at your consultation
- To protect your body, and get the best result, look after yourself.
- Avoid vigorous activities after your operation.
- Protect your wounds as you are told to.
- Putting on weight or being pregnant will affect the results.
- Maintain a healthy weight and level of exercise.
At first your face and neck skin may seem too tight. This usually settles down within six weeks of the operation. Most patients are pleased with the final result, but some find their new shape difficult to get used to. This may happen to you. You cannot judge the final result of your facelift or necklift for about six to nine months. Even if the operation is a success, you may need another operation in the future to have the skin tightened again.
Book A Consultation
Please contact us to book your facelift surgery consultation, you can visit us at a number of clinics across the Northwest.
Dr Sof will discuss the procedure with you in full answer any questions you may have