FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
It’s an operation to make your breasts larger by inserting an implant – made of either silicone or saline – under your breast tissue or your chest muscles. It can also be done to correct different-sized breasts or to change their shape.
Breast Augmentation normally takes between 60 and 90 minutes.
Although everyone’s different, here’s a rough guide to recovery after breast enlargement surgery:
- Same day or next day – you’ll be able to leave hospital and should take one to two weeks off work
- One to two weeks – stitches removed unless they’ve dissolved
- One to two weeks – may be able to drive (check with your car insurance company)
- One to two weeks – back to work, depending on your job
- Six weeks – back to normal activities, including exercise
- Six to 12 weeks – your breasts will start to look and feel more natural
- Up to 12 weeks – wear a support bra for 24 hours a day
- Up to one year – keep your breast scars out of direct sunlight
Book A Consultation
Please contact us to book your Breast Augmentation surgery consultation, you can visit us at a number of clinics across the Northwest.
Dr Sof will discuss the procedure with you in full answer any questions you may have